Rules & Regulations
Students are expected to follow the Rules and Regulations followed by discipline at all the time as per below:
1. 75% attendance is must, leave can be granted only in special circumstances and approval is completely subject to Management Discretion.
2. School uniform or dress code (as instructed prior by the administration) should be followed strictly.
3. Respect school notices and bring them to their parents'/guardians' attention for further course of action.
4. Maintain cleanliness of school environment which ultimately improve the hygienic condition.
5. School property and equipment should always be taken care of in best possible manners; any alteration caused by students will lead to the penalty.
6. They should conduct themselves in a courteous and appropriate manner in school and in public.
Parents are expected to follow the instructions as per below:
1. It's mandatory to attend the parents' teacher meeting as and when held for the improvement of children (at least one parent should attend the meeting).
2. Fees should be paid on or before the due date and any delay may lead to penalty as per management decision and if it continued for 2 months then the student name will be dropped down from school register and will not be allowed to attend the class.
3. School leaving certificate can only be provided during the running session after paying all the dues for that month.
4. Fees can be payable either in cash or in the form of bank draft at school counter.
5. Fees have to be paid on or before due date during vacations and there will be no concessions either.
6. School will remain closed on 2nd Saturday's and all Sunday's. However, the office will remain open as per daily schedule except Sundays.