3. In the case of any serious health problem
only, parents/guardians will be contacted by the school.
4. The school takes all precautions to prevent any accident inside the
school or hostel premises although the school does not accept any
responsibility, legal or otherwise, for accidents.
5. Outdoor visit of students for any reason are
not allowed during School working days. The permitted outing is allowed only on
Sundays or Public Holidays between 10 am to 6 pm.
Parents and authorized guardians can meet their wards after showing their
identity cards. The signature will be verified by the
administration before allowing them to meet the student.
7. Students are not allowed to make phone calls unless in a case of
emergency. A phone call made only through the Hostel In-charge with the
permission of the Executive Director/Principal.
8. Outside food is not allowed without the
permission of Hostel Superintendent.
9. All correspondence to the student must be
addressed to the Executive Director/Principal. Students will correspond with
their parents/guardians through the Hostel In-charge with the permission of the
10. Parents/Guardians/Outsiders are not allowed
inside hostel premise.
11.Parents/Guardians are bound to follow the
rules as and when introduced by the management.
12. Full Academic year fee is applicable even
though students are leaving hostel in between.
13. Students are expected to report School soon
after the Holiday ends. Per day a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged for
14. Students who do not abide with the rules
and regulations of the hostel even after being warned by the authority may be
rusticated from the hostel.
15. The decision of Director’s/Principal's on
any of the above-mentioned matter otherwise stated is final and binding on the parents/guardians.