RIS is an autonomous school and runs under a private management. Admission procedures are done at the discretion of the management and the Principal, both following the lines of education policy. RIS approves open admission process without any bar of caste, creed or color and religion. Admission procedure is assessment with a formal communication between the Principal, the parents or guardian and the student. The interaction is done to measure and demonstrate student's qualities and aptitude.
RIS assures the admission to any child, if he or she clears the aptitude test, provided that there is vacancy. For confirm admission, parents are advised to apply at the earliest.
Steps of Admission at RIS-
- Obtain prospectus and registration from school's office or download it now from the registered website of RIS, www.rismuzaffarpur.in. Submit it at the office along with the surcharge of Rs. 500/- or you can also get your form and prospectus by sending demand draft of Rs. 550/- in favor of Resonance International School, Khabra, Muzaffarpur payable at Muzaffarpur.
- The registration fee is non-refundable & non-negotiable in any circumstance.
- School accepts scholars and boarders as per its Terms & Conditions.
- A qualifying test and interview will be conducted for the admission in the school's premises.
- Admission/s in desirable standards is depended on availability of the seats in the particular class.
- No admission for class X and XII.
- It is mandatory to produce birth certificate, transfer certificate of recognized or affiliated school, character certificate and marks of previous exams and two photos of child at the time of admission.
- Child aspiring to take admission in class XI will have to produce migration certificate too.